AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Survey broker

> > Hope he didn't use mine! :'(hmmm.. but if he did, then you could always blame him for an unintended mistake... (ok, not really, but if it w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How long do you let your base cook before you RTK?

I turn on both units before I setup so the updated almanacs can be downloaded and the GPS units can 'find themselves' based on an autonomous solution....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict

if nothing more, i figured this would make for an interesting discussion.the attorney has been before the bar before... and fined by the ethics commis...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict

There was an attempt of an adverse claim over open, unenclosed woodland, but that has been disregarded.It's a mess of an area. The parcel the lawyer ...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 999
Reply
RE: Qualified for a job

> Why do I get the feeling at the last minute I'm going to get a call.All I hear is "CA-CHING!"

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - NewtonGood luck. Let us know how it works out for you. I will send postcards ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

Aww, I was ready to hit the circuit: If I helped permit the bulldozing that old run down Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, then help plan the expansion of Se...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 415
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

I like OCEANH.Open, Continuous, Exclusive, Adverse, Notorious, Hostile. Add color of title for some benefit and take out the exclusivity for prescrip...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with zoning

Conservancy DistrictChatham, MA has a similar take.First off, the definition of a Coastal Bank is any slope within or rising above a flood plain with ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

ahhh, curiositya surveyor will not be able to help you through the wicked maze you are navigating (unless you find yourself within a non-metaphorical ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

scan the plat as a jpg and post it using uploadand why pray tell do you want a metes and bounds of a room inside a building? condo, ordinance or curi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Data Sheet Vertical Accuracy

3rd order is 0.05' per root mile. This should not be the cause of your headache.You can convert the metric if you want:From Benchmark Reset Procedure...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: No shortage of jerks out here

Sight unseen, I would expect to estimate a fee higher than $900 for the same project.Because my proposals are a minimum of 4 pages long and printed on...

13 years ago
Page 76 / 138