AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Gotta love utility locate services

> I have had this same problem A LOT. So I just started lying, saying I would be excavating. I hate having to do it that way, but I always get ma...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-ring!!

Thank youThat was the first thought that blazed through my mind. A surveyor who does not know the value of a survey should not be a surveyor.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring

I send multiple pictures all the time. Supposedly the pics are to verify the building number but I assume it will be a piece of evidence for a future...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Access

Nice. I have avoided using these points expecting some delay or excuse or restriction.

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 726
Reply
RE: RFM96W

Yes, they cannot be narrowbanded but I narrowbanded my PDL that can transmit. So these will receive and not transmit those awful 25 mhz frequencies.....

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1105
Reply
RE: Flood Plain Receding

She is responsible for reviewing the filings to ensure completeness, then issuing the DEP file number.She also hosts seminars and provides guidance to...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 780
Reply
RE: Contract/Ethics Dilemma

> > I wouldn't have sent out a plan with 19.999 acres when they told me 20 acres. My plan would say 20.0 acres. And the boundaries would be th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Woman seeking rodman position...

Refuse to deny who & what I am ... Far from a fake & liar!Awesome post.Belle means beautiful; WTF does spledeus mean? Some folks take this pl...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you....

STUDY YOUR FISJoe,Could you tell me about VERTCON and the actual difference between NGVD and NAVD in your neck of the woods?1. VERTCON was not intende...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you....

In 1929 the federal government by some agency used 100k kilometers of minimally adjusted leveling through 26 tidal stations to create the Mean Sea Lev...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Court Exhibit

Is your boss the legal counsel? If yes, follow his lead. If no, see the guy who has to argue the stuff.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Zone B Elevation Certificate

Zone B has no BFE.Less then 1' of water in a 1% chance storm, full flooding in a 0.2%.

13 years ago
Page 72 / 138