Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Blue jeans, 33 x 32, relaxed fit do the trick for me.
I take issue with the maps that have the disclaimer that they are for planning purposes only, then they are used for regulatory purposes.
:good:
Usually surveyors come up with the same solution. Sometimes they do not.My state has some mumbo jumbo about the second surveyor reviewing the discrep...
on monday i can have someone look up the slip. they fixed our old topcon robot a couple years ago. still works just fine...
MPOLYGONI have been working on colors for a while. Big hatches become cumbersome, so I try to use MPOLYGON instead. The bonus is MPOLYGONS list area...
Yeah, I just guess most of the time.
MAColonial M&BCountry Registry of Deeds Recording of Unregistered Property and Land Court (Land Registration Office) for Filing Registered Propert...
Interesting perspective. I believe in the educational requirement. If every surveyor had to justify a six figure education the fees would go to wher...
so i clicked and entered some fake information (how bad of me)base quote$825so i continued onthey had a series of questions. who to certify to and wh...
Umm, right on the front page:For Your Information: Flood Elevation Services, Inc., is not a land surveying or engineering company. We contract with on...
I just ordered the lightning protectors and they are backordered by 3 weeks :(I did talk with Tia at L-Com who was very helpful. I had trouble findin...
With Mobile LIDAR, are topo crews becoming obsolete?We estimate about 80% of the work would be completed. We would still need the ground crew to loca...
i have a client who is a former prison guard. she observed so many of her fellow guards spend 7 hours trying to figure out how to get out of one hour...
Thanks, that seems to be a reasonable solution.
who works in meters?0.30 m = about a foot.that is bad, very bad. RTK should be better, much better...