AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Contour Line Question

Yo Flipface!Welcome to the madness of topo and ground crews. The worst is when you have cross sections that are not in line, so that top of the curve...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Contour Line Question

Yo Flipface!I know of no surface I have ever created where I did not flip a face, flipped it for real. Well, in LDD 2 and 3 the command was flip face...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry notice... and how!

In MA we are allowed to trespass provided we give due notice.Section 120C. Whenever a land surveyor registered under chapter one hundred and twelve de...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How small is too small?

Ditto in MA1/8" by hand1/10" by computer

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 473
Reply
RE: NGVD 47

Awesome, I never knew that they ever updated MSL 1929 in areas.According to the Federal Register, MSL was renamed NGVD in 1973.As far as the question ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Flood Maps Rapped

Hijack away; I am never upset when a conversation tangents.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: discussion of significant figures

94.00' (Record distance 94')

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 924
Reply
RE: POLL: Research back to parcel creation?

1, 2 or 3 based on survey requirements.MA

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-120 Bluetooth

I am actually helping out an engineer friend with his DC. I thought I would just walk in and BAM, but we will see...He has SurvCE 1.67 connecting to ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Playing with GIS software- need project ideas.

i have been converting the lidar obtained for the new fema maps to contour shape files, then i bring it into cad map so i can use it.right, wrong or i...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FC-120 Bluetooth

Linking the fc 120 to a topcon gpt series. I can get the btmanager to link the TS but SurvCe does not seem to see anything to talk. It is survce 2.6...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 587
Reply
RE: TAPCON GTS-4 LAZER - $1400 (HONOLULU)

scroll around the map, there appears to be a salt lake in honolulu.not sure how to tell if it is stolen or not BUT if he had it for a backup (presumab...

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Fees

I will often impose a rate for the research, surveying, drafting, preparing exhibits and so on. I will impose a higher rate for teaching the attorney...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 492
Page 70 / 138