Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
That sounds awesome! One day seminars are typically a waste but a 3 day mini-vacation with real surveying experience appeals to me.
:good:
:good:
Standalone?It works in my Carlson 2014 w/ AutoCAD 2006. Perhaps the CAD updated?
There are very few attorneysThere are very few attorneys who understand Land Law. I know of a few who profess expertise who fall quite short of the s...
Become a GIS tech. No muss no fuss, no real responsibility. Find something neat to map, the wetlands, the bike trails, the invasive plant communitie...
Mystery...Hmmm.There was an earthquake there recently... And now a lake increases... Sounds suspiciously similar to New Madrid...
Sorry, 3 Hours Of Lab = 1 Hour Of Lecture Credit> > Also 1 hour of lecture should have 3 hours of homework.> Most of my real classes were a b...
Learned to learnI learned to learn in college. A BA in Theoretical Mathematics has very little application in the real world.However, I can take a pr...
Yeah, those emergencies are easier.We do have a local regulation that states that the Commission can deny a project if we do not file with Health. Bu...
Fair enough and thank you for the response. I am scrambling as we are going there this evening and the plans were only submitted this morning and the...
We have 4 desks running Map with Carlson. Our other three desks are running Carlson Standalone 2008, 2013 and 2014.I would hate to wait a few years a...