AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Merging Shores

I hope all is well, Don.I would think that if an island owner could claim the attached reverse tombolo then why couldn't the owner of the reverse tomb...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Merging Shores

Nice. Look forward to meeting you.

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 902
Reply
RE: TRIM

The problem file causes the same issue in MAP 2006 so there must be some corruption.I guess I will reconstruct my assessors' drawing in 2014 to see if...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TRIM

Both zero. It's a routine I've done hundreds of times. I am creating a locus map from the assessors' GIS. COPYBASE a large enough area, PASTEBLOCK ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Server or hard drive...

Three letters SAS - Slow As Spit!We replaced our old server (SERVER 2003) with one of these damned network drives and we are just about to order a new...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TRIM

I have the big brother of REGEN at the tips of my fingers: REA or REGENALL.When I did not COPYBASE, PASTEBLOCK, SCALE and EXPLODE it worked fine.The d...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TRIM

It should not matter, but I did COPYBASE and PASTEBLOCK, SCALED, EXPLODED the polylines that are giving me grief.

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1063
Reply
RE: Reputation

Just a thought when you repeat the story:Try for DRAGGED through the mud. Nothing worse than putting the word drug in a paragraph about reputation.

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pincushioned my.....

What is the distance between the two?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring!

we have an old clunky detector to lend. it sometimes screams for no reason...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Map vs. Reality

confused? Bad Mapping.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Map vs. Reality

You and foggy both have it right. The FIRM shows an A terminating around the 6' contour. There is a B zone behind the A. The 11' contour is over 50...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1195
Page 65 / 138