AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Oh Me!

Mr. Harris, I like your list and will add it to my list of lists. I of course know the gist of the list, but I'd never seen it in that light. Thank ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The pincushion issue - as debated by CAD professionals.

The pincushion issue - Quote of the DayI guess that guy does not mind creating gaps and overlaps.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: realtor says don't do it

Client hired me for an existing conditions plan and consultation on a zoning board of appeals hearing so he would not sound like an idiot before the b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The pincushion issue - as debated by CAD professionals.

I agree that the ever changing answer is infuriating, but the blunders are just as bad. If I find a discrepency between 2 lots, I investigate. Perha...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: WTB - TOPCON TOOLS

if you find two, let me know...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools

Ok then, dumb question: In SurvNet, is there a way to renumber the points or merge the points like in TT? I've started the task of combining a decade...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 731
Reply
RE: Florida Gulf front riparian issue

There are fifteen general methods to apportion flats and accretions , these are:1 Extending the upland sidelines without change in direction.2 Project...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Gulf front riparian issue

There are times when perpendicular to the new shoreline is the appropriate method. Be sure to look at any property that was affected by the other sur...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession attempt did not work

I forgot about my favorite. Another one of my g. g. grandfather's woodlots. A construction firm dug a gravel pit out a little bigger then their lot ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession attempt did not work

What's the statutory period in Texas? 6 months?I like the one where they tried to claim possession because they would store a boat on the property ev...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Volunteers Needed, how do we get them?

The Board of Registration is still kicking around the idea of CEUs. One of the PE members decided CEUs are just a way to add income to MALSCE. We'll...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1028
Reply
RE: My commute time is now increased by 500%

My commute time is now increased by 500%>spledeusYes, Thursday. I feel the end of my presidency drawing near. We need volunteers badly. Will con...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: My commute time is now increased by 500%

My commute time is now increased by 500%>spledeusThanks Don, I do try to translate everything to State Plane and be the closest to a geodetic surve...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: My commute time is now increased by 500%

I prefer to call myself a mathemagician as I've forgotten more math than most people have ever learned. My skills waned with the minimal math used in...

15 years ago
Page 136 / 138