AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: My commute time is now increased by 500%

Yes, now we just need some yahoo to use they're, their, or there incorrectly.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FBI- Terrorist Activities: Construction Sites

We worked for an Engineering firm who was designing 6 miles of sewer main. We contacted the gas company and asked for their maps in the area. It bec...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease map

I took the first two shots of the immunization, then they took it off the market before I could get the final shot.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey question

In MA we are supposed to research everything ourselves along with 'trusting' the lawyers.6.04:Title Insurance Surveys(1)Procedural Standards.(a)Resear...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with LDD2006

Yoy might try, what Stephen Ward did.I am running AutoCAD Map 2006 with Carlson in a Win7 environment. It works but there are a few slight issues.The...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence "cert"

Specify in the proposal that an ALTA plan will be completed within a time period after the commitment is received. Then when they pull the BS of prov...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ICAD v ACAD

I would like the answer as well. I upgraded to Win7 and my AutoCAD 2006 is not fully happy there.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can select items but cannot erase or move them

I agree, WBLOCK is the way to go.I was given some Architectural DWG with whatever objects they use. They came in very distorted and I could do nothin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing on which we all agree

Hey, SpledeusIt would be nice to have an evil twin or a clone. It'd be fun either way.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertisement Poll!

Nice Don, GPSing the NGS baseline. How'd the equipment do? Has anybody else out there GPS'd a baseline and for what reason?We have vinyl lettering o...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing on which we all agree

One thing on which we all agree> spledeus is wrongI know of a few attorneys you do not care for Mr. Poole.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing on which we all agree

We can agree that most lawyers are bad.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Your state Board of Licensure and Government Budgeting

You think government makes sense? Any government is flawed by greed.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: surface transformation - Carlson

You can also be obtuse and not use the fancy function:Isolate your tri-linesMove the tri-lines, choose any base point, type in '@0,0,-1.2'Create a tin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1.00 Acres

This is only an issue if the requirement is a minimum of an acre.If so, the surveyor who subdivided the lot is at fault. The approval really does not...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1.00 Acres

30' Width ?The idea is to eliminate panhandles from the lot area, but in some cases the corners are cut. I put an extra few feet into every lot and n...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1.00 Acres

Area is last on the list (Priority of Calls) so who cares, the lot is what the lot is. Get paid, tell them your solution and let them go to a hack fi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Firms & GIS

br>Here's a web site for a firm that provides GIS along with a multitude of other services.In reality, any GIS used for a regulatory purpose should be...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Smooth Poly Line

i forget, does the standalone have the PEDIT function?PEDITLON(I do not use menus too often, so I don't know where it would be)or select the 2dp, prop...

15 years ago
Page 137 / 138