AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: NEED Free 17" x 22" PDF "plotter"

You can plot any size with primo as well. Go onto the plot settings, find the custom paper size and save the plot settings as a plotter style. Be su...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

I don't know, the example just made me assume the boundaries were fairly easy to establish.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

Some of comments make it sound like you can only do that when the location is ambiguous but I'm going to say that neighbors can place the common line ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Smart Phone for Surveyors

IncredibleI have the incredible 2 and have been very happy with it. I went to the verizon store in need of an upgrade and wanted a phone that took go...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Establishing horizontal and vertical control

VERTCONIn the documentation, the solution that VERTCON provides is not appropriate for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd order elevations. 3rd order is equivalent to ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

Rhode IslandersFribbles are from western Mass. but Rhode Island is famous for coffee milk and frozen lemonade.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

Perhaps I will ask the Board of Registration about this when I go for my interview to sit for the exam.Thank you all for the comments, I would hope to...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreements

While the adverse possession may have ripened (10 years in RI), only a court can determine if adverse possession has in fact occurred. How do you kno...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 60
Views: 2392
Reply
RE: Establishing horizontal and vertical control

I agree, be wary of OPUS.I would suggest is to look at the CORS stations data in the area, mainly the velocities. NGS just published this data last f...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the best boot scraper?

Never been to Asia, but I thought they leave the shoes outdoors. Every European home I've been to has a hall or room where the shoes and jackets go. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

HP41...I could never push myself to the reverse input. I did use a calculator daily until I learned Excel. I've closed traversed in the past. 3 wir...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the best boot scraper?

We live European style, take off your boots by the front door and put on slippers. I have a pair of slippers at work as well.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Make a profit, or do the job right

oki...Standard contingencies:- Record plans mathematically closing- Record monuments substantially agreeing with record information

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Your initiation...?

My father is a land surveyor as well. Growing up, I was what family should be, cheap labor. In 4th grade, I did draw a self portrait, "Me as what I ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The pincushion issue - as debated by CAD professionals.

I use CAD with Carlson, so I use PDD to input the boundaries. I create curves by hand to ensure they are tangent at both ends. I then find the miscl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ArcGIS guys: Setting Up a Graphical Survey Index

Ouch, how about a client list with addresses?We just updated our client list (31 years) with exact addresses. We're planning to activate a license we...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ArcGIS guys: Setting Up a Graphical Survey Index

What base information does your boss have? What base information can you download or obtain to georeference the jobs?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: question for carlson users = Carlson not storing .crd file

set points? do you mean Set Coordinate File?

15 years ago
Page 135 / 138