AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Google earth photos

Many GE images are acquired from free sources. I know in MA, I can scroll through some USDA images along with all the MassGIS images (1996, 2002, 200...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Drawing transfer

mmm, give yourself more credit. that should be the answer, the C3D is likely saving some of the objects in a later format. it's a wonderful method t...

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2011 w/IntelliCad Question

Yes, can you make attributes and dynamic blocks in IntelliCAD?I made my own cad blocks, added the text as an attribute so i can move it around. Now I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Re-Surveys and the requirement for surveys and survey

You could say they are all resurveys if you would also say that a survey could be performed by pacing and a hand compass. I recently worked on the Li...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: To Late

Too LateI got a call from a grandfather to stake out his corners. There were bounds at all of them, so it was short money. We had a contract. When ...

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Very rude loan person

they keep stats on every call. the longer you listen (or don't) the more likely they will call again. the faster you hang up, the less they will cal...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision excess placed into street

yes, that was what i was leaning towards with the footsteps statement. if the boundaries are all well established in the wrong locations, it would do...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision excess placed into street

Technically you should consider the apportionment of the excess. Of course, if everything was laid out by the original surveyor by holding one side, ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Conversion of the Digital Parcel GIS Map to Survey Grade Acc

It's not their job to make perfect assessors' overlays. That is why there is a profession called surveying.It's the same concept as adding a coordina...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Conversion of the Digital Parcel GIS Map to Survey Grade Acc

[sarcasm]Tell the lawyer he is wrong about everything because the janitor at the GIS department said so.[/sarcasm]I gave a subdivision on SPCS to the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Conversion of the Digital Parcel GIS Map to Survey Grade Acc

I provided one subdivision on SPCS to a GIS tech for the Town. He overlayed it and said, huh, our GIS is pretty close. He never updated the datalaye...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Does the Ordinary High Water Mark on a Lake have to be level

How big is the lake?I don't work on many lakes, but I recall reading about variations in elevation, but the abnormality was reserved for large water b...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: BUILDING BRICK COURSE OVER LINE

that would be convenient to allow someone over the line... and it would make for easier stakeouts.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Menards

Legal eagles.... Call emif you can add the lien, add itclosings for these guys are a riot - i've heard of similar contractors. at the closing there a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Crew Graffiti

A NC trendthey are wasting all their profits on paint...

14 years ago
Page 124 / 138