AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Workplace safety

I almost got hit by Bob Villa in a gated community during the off season on a road with less than 10 vehicles per day.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Restraint of Trade?

They have a saying in Eastern Europe: Da Ne MozdaYes No Maybe

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hows this for an interesting survey?

Hows this for an interesting surveySounds good to me.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hows this for an interesting survey?

I agree, show the overlap. Can you determine which is the correct line? You said it was a title issue, but I see the JR SR rights all over your sket...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Must we insult fellow surveyors

hmm, perhaps that should be a new invention... a new button on the phone to take care of those problems on the other end.(the guy being choked was fro...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Oh No - Trimble Navigation to buy Google's SketchUp

i've seen some nasty sketchup models where architects try to make a dtm... of course an architect would mess up most dtms so i could not expect much ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Must we insult fellow surveyors

My favorite was the line that was off by almost a foot. Land Courted property (traverses and plans are reviewed by the court, so there should be a le...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Oh No - Trimble Navigation to buy Google's SketchUp

anyone try 123d by autodesk, it is currently free (beta)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Apportionment Question

both are pincushionNot every monument can be good.We have an industrial park in town, Commerce Park. The perimeter was defined on a plan, then the ro...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Apportionment Question

I have to agree with Lex on some accounts. A record monument in it's original and undisturbed location will hold. The rods set in the 80's sound lik...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ring a dingalng

$750?Yeah, I understand where you are coming from and the copy / paste of 250 CMR is nice, but you weren't going to perform all of the tasks in 250 CM...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Builders who tell the truth...

I guess if I trusted the guy ..If you are going down the path of certifying something, certify something that is there. Write your letter, certify th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Builders who tell the truth...

Surveying v. EngineeringI thought we were supposed to fix the engineers' plans when we lay out the roads just like we are supposed to fix the architec...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting house building corners with GPS

For the contractors willing to pay the right price, we set every stake for footing and every pin for form with the total station and check them with t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Google earth photos

Try using print screen. I use FastStone Image Viewer to CTRL-V (Paste) then use the Crop Board to trim the image down. I usually save as a tif not a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rezoning

we always show zoning and a date

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Switching Cad Software

I would trump up CAD to CAD Map as there are some goodies in there I like to use.I just rubbersheeted some text for a stencil on the arm of an excavat...

14 years ago
Page 123 / 138