AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Now That's a Dedicated Instrument Man!

THIS Dedicated Instrument Man!where is it's tattoo?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ring-ring (SSDD)

Ouch. I have an old metal detector that I lend to people. I explain the problem that they may have two bounds within 10' and they will have to figur...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ring-ring (SSDD)

Metal detector rentals with DIY find your corner brochures*... $20 per day plus %480 deposit.*There is no guarantee that the monument that you find is...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Billing and Time Management

Dude,Our current managerial system is tracked by an overbearing micromanager who I call Dad. I have never really developed the skills as a manager be...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Billing and Time Management

I just played around with Harvest. Is there a way to convert the estimate to a job and thus the employees only need to input their time to complete t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Billing and Time Management

I did look at that one, but breezed by it for some reason. Perhaps I will take another look. Thanks, Thadd.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Billing and Time Management

I love my smart phone but I am not about to type in all of my work descriptions.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Billing and Time Management

I actually find many of the tasks to have extremely similar descriptions. I also find the uniquity in the descriptions to be a product of inconsisten...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Prescriptive Easement

Thank you-EveryoneDid the neighbor encroach over the easement by enough to make the easement unusable? Now that is a great fact for the attorney. A ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Prescriptive Easement

I always used OCEANH to remember.Open, Continuous, Exclusive, Adverse, Notorious, Hostile.Color of title always helps and there's the statutory period...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Billing and Time Management

That looks pretty good, but do you have to input your descriptions?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Billing and Time Management

br>I just installed the demo and linked it to a fake company in Quickbooks and it does enough for me to consider it. I had one question before I inst...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FC 120 "Issues"

We had an FC 100 for 5+ years and the screen died. Without researching enough, I went out and purchased an FC 120 thinking it would be 20 better than...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 935
Reply
RE: Happy Monday

> Where do we start?> > Center of a narrow ditch?> One side of a broad swale?> Who made up the math descriptions? Surveyor? Owner? C...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Prescriptive Easement

The attorney should not be telling the surveyor how to taint the surveyor's findings.:good:

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Prescriptive Easement

I am also having a hard time finding where this meets an adverse use of land. He had an easement but drove in the wrong location.Nevertheless, even i...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I've had it...

Fair enough.We've been considering a similar note, especially for site plans. You would not believe how many times we've had the phone call for an as...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 520
Reply
RE: Corner monuments - what do you use?

Here on the sand bar...In Massachusetts, we were using the standard concrete bounds, 5" x 5" x 30" poured and provided by the local concrete plant. I...

14 years ago
Page 102 / 138