AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
sonofa
sonofa
@sonofa
Free
Joined: December 9, 2010 9:51 pm
Topics: 13 / Replies: 66
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph-3 reciever

Will also consider offers

5 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 667
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1051
Reply
RE: How do you protect your corners?

The corners I set are protected by depositing a copy of my survey with the county clerk where the survey was performed in accordance with my state law...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it worth?

The main thing to consider is how many return trips your client will require to complete their design. Depending on the project, the design team may n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: July 2015 Photo Submittal

SWAG, post: 331135, member: 1364 wrote: Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing them. Is the wood post original GLO? Looks like the rebar was a re...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A Possible Suggestion for Javad

We purchased Triumph 1's a few years ago to replace our 5700's and have not looked back. Jason at Klein Survey Systems who we purchased from has been ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone, or is anyone doing any work for

Never contracted with them but I used to run into the name when working on conservation easements in southern Colorado.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is "successful" in our business ?

"I should'a been a cowboy...B-)"Had a cowboy me tell once that we (surveyors) were just a bunch of "kooks like us".I always took that as a compliment.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: condo area dispute

Last time we dealt with a condo area dispute it boiled down to something called "Boma Standards". It has been some time but my very general understand...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sinking tripods

A while back there was a thread that discussed similar issues and suggested setting short stakes flat on the ground under the feet of the tripod. I us...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Terramodel- where can I find it?

I believe it is still being supported over seas.Speak with Jerry Cresp [email protected] have also been playing around with Spectra Precision's Fo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Research questions

BNSF has a private firm handling their ROW map requests. The firm is Bartlett & West which will require payment up front prior to providing said m...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the field

Derek,So far I have been pleased with the performance of our Triumph 1's on this job. The trees have been more of an issue than the towers.I did run i...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 962
Page 1 / 4