Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Not sure where you are located, BUT if you are trying to program a PDL, likeliness of it being legal for use in the USA is slim. Unless it is a narrow...
FairleyWell, post: 446905, member: 12279 wrote: It's hard to beat a Tri-Max when you're running a robot.No it's not, just buy a Leica GST120-9 :)SHG
Guy Townes, post: 447921, member: 11463 wrote: Interesting. I sat in Spokane in 2014 as well-in the spring. I was the only one that sat for the nation...
John Hamilton, post: 448200, member: 640 wrote: We use those exact batteries, but we do not use "cowbell" container. We run a lot of all day sessions,...
Mark Mayer, post: 443377, member: 424 wrote: I do remember one particular double proportioning question where state plane coordinates were given on se...
Just A. Surveyor, post: 443455, member: 12855 wrote: Oh this is a subject I have lamented on for a long time and you can blame many things but the big...
Lee D, post: 445596, member: 7971 wrote: Well back in the day they always said that solar activity affected you more the farther north you went... may...
Gene Kooper, post: 445893, member: 9850 wrote: Perhaps not the best time for GPS work, esp. in the higher latitudes.Agreed, I don't every recall the K...
Wendell, post: 441734, member: 1 wrote: We are expecting an influx of around 200,000 out-of-towners to our 250,000 population city (Salem, OR). I'm cl...
or how about these guys?I have personally been using the vest from SafetyLine for a number of years.SHG
My Leica 1200 System will be 10 years old in November, still running the OEM 10 year old batteries, seems like a deal to me!SHG
Thanks for comments, I got some answers, and an e-mail and some things to think about. Been out of town so still catching up on my reading.SHG
Haven't read any of the issue yet, BUT kind of cool that I personally know four of the equator expedition participants and am at least familiar with s...
Shawn Billings, post: 439186, member: 6521 wrote: I won't tell you that you are wrong. You're the best person to make the decision on what is right fo...
Jim, I thought about that and may give that I try, BUT I was also thinking about how many other things I have to fix in the registry then, every entry...
I earlier today reported in another thread that GE had quit after a WIN10 update, I got GE going again by re-installing and further running in compati...