AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: FCC license duration from application to license

Last modification I went through was about eight weeks from submittal to grant date. I am unclear about the temporary license, I would ask whoever you...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CS20 with GS14 Review

Posted by: Cameron Watson PLS I thought the GS15 is history, no longer shows as a product on Leica's website last I looked. Might not be available new...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Centerpoint RTX on R10

John, thanks, sounds very useful. My current gear won't work with such a service, BUT definitely a consideration on future gear. It is more the no cel...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Centerpoint RTX on R10

Can't answer your question, BUT am interested in RTX and competing services ( TerraStar is provider for Leica, NovAtel and Septentrio) in the accuracy...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for ways to drill small holes in concrete

I have found the Bosch bits to be way better than others, I have a Bosch battery powered SDS hammer drill and that combo make short work of setting 1/...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CS20 with GS14 Review

Posted by: Cameron Watson PLS If upgrading to a newer software platform and the associated learning curve?ÿis a concern you might look into a GS15 ins...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS webinar March 8th?

Posted by: SPMPLS The recording of the webinar is now available: Thanks, yes I recieved an e-mail from NGS too.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS webinar March 8th?

Thanks guys, I know Michael and I figured it would be excellent, look forward to the recording.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 1235
Reply
RE: Serinity Now

Posted by: Cee Gee What is "NC VRS"?? I am going to say that is likely the North Carolina VRS real time network. SHG

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is your go to work boot?

?ÿ Which style did you get? I kinda want to go to the two stores, but my little sister who used to live there moved and I don't seem to have a reason ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is your go to work boot?

Posted by: MightyMoe Posted by: Shelby H. Griggs PLS Posted by: MightyMoe I got my White's?ÿmore than?ÿten years ago. It's distressing to hear that th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Bipods

I am a Leica shop, they build their own bipods and pole tripods for their poles, orders of magnitude better than anything else I have used as far as m...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Datasheet orthometric height discrepancies

Posted by: MightyMoe There's been a lot of discussion about this, if there is uplift or subsidence across an area then the BFE should change in a glob...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is your go to work boot?

Posted by: MightyMoe Posted by: gschrock Whites Out of Spokane... custom sized, but pricey. Been making them for 150 years. Swore by Redwings for deca...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Datasheet orthometric height discrepancies

If the GPS derived elevation AND the leveled elevation agree, count yourself lucky, even with no errors in leveling or GNSS errors they rarely match e...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1517
Reply
RE: FAA AGIS

Posted by: Tommy Young We've got the data collected, we're just having trouble with the actual submitting.?ÿ We've had a hard time getting any help. C...

9 years ago
Page 21 / 47