Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
More data can be accommodated with more bandwidth or faster rates (or I suppose more compact data), lots goes into figuring this out, spectrum is a fi...
My experience has been similar to the traditional 4xx Mhz RTK radios. I have reached out 5-6 miles line of sight, but that is probably not typical ran...
Thanks all, keep the ideas coming! I agree an hour isn't much, BUT some things on my initial list just need to be very brief, for example; OPUS is an ...
Technology as far as measurement is concerned has far outpaced surveying laws. Most of the surveying laws now would be blown to bits by a hotshot lawy...
When I was driving the medical lab truck,
Nate, aluminum caps if you want something to last longer than plastic ones, going to cost a couple bucks a cap, but hey...
I would bet my last dollar the Trimble gear is using Pacific Crest radios since they own them! Older Leica gear you could swap radios, yes! Newer, not...
All the methods require adequate time to fix the integers, static and rapid static is the same thing, just short and long static occupations, obviousl...
Why I was driving the medical lab truck, we had to have an invoice showing value and it all had to be pre filed with customs, both ways. I think they ...
For years, I have exported an ASCII file from both COGO and GNSS software at the end of the job, at least you will have the points if you want to impo...
Seems like the way to do this (hindsight) would of been add the monumentation and filing fees to the boundary resolution phase when they were handing ...
Relevant to this discussion is boards. Just because NovAtel, Trimble, et al OEM boards, doesn't mean they are necessarily ALL the same with same optio...
UTM are in fairly common usage in large aerial mapping projects that cover multiple SPC zones, we currently are working on mapping for the?ÿStewardshi...
Does the Javad LS fall under $10K? I believe the?ÿthe Altus APS3G GNSS receiver from Septentrio meets all criteria and I think it is around $10K, but ...
Another setup to look at might be the offerings from Septentrio?not sure of support in NZ, but those are price competitive here in the states AND the ...