Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
See the other thread currently ongoing on the same topic. SHG
The "Convert To Rinex" utility from Trimble will convert the *.Txx files to RINEX. I am unfamiliar with the date fixer utilities never having had the ...
I am partial to Garmin, mainly because that is what I have learned. I have an old (20+ years) Garmin 12 that finally has become unusable due to lines ...
Not only did Copscon INCORRECTLY use orthometric heights in the 90's at least Trimble software did too, I guess hearkening back to the days in NAD27 w...
I think as mentioned, this is more recognition and protection of the bandwidth here in the USA, just found it interesting. This was mentioned in an ar...
I know of a local older NGS brass disk that was reset when the city added an ADA ramp, looked good until you relized it had to have been moved as ADA ...
That is still a good price for a working base/rover you could always add a newer radio and have an inexpensive RTK setup. SHG
Probably as said, an adjustment up or down to the local NAVD88 basis. What many forgot is the geoid model has the word "model in it. You can have very...
Mark, it is not politically correct to talk about ESRI, they invented "GIS" and know all! They have done a great disservice by faking so much geodesy,...
Generally if the state you are applying to had the same or lesser requirements at the time you acquired the license?ÿ then the reciprocity will apply ...
Maybe, BUT ALL NGS antenna models are done with antennas oriented to North using the manufacturer specified "reference point", older antennas had a no...
I guess my OR PLS issued in 1993 makes me old??ÿ SHG
John, how does the RTX solution compare to an RTN one say in TX? We don't have the hardware currently, BUT these satellite correction services are wor...