AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Bipod recommendations

After a blow over or two I switched to a pole tripod. I also switched to both a Leica bi-pod and pole tripod and they are made as well as the Leica pr...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you are simply better than the other guy....

Here is a link to one such survey back in 1979 when I was just getting started in the profession (note I wasn't even an LSIT yet, let alone a PLS, jus...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you are simply better than the other guy....

Here is a link to one such survey back in 1979 when I was just getting started in the profession (note I wasn't even an LSIT yet, let alone a PLS, jus...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad's new total station

Wait, didn't Leica have a combined GNSS/TPS a few years ago (around 2008)? While there are some innovation features of the Javad unit, it isn't entir...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Single GLONASS M Launched on Saturday.

I wonder how long GLONASS will be a viable system? One major issue is the Russians used FDMA at the outset and all other systems used CDMA, this would...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you are simply better than the other guy....

Sometimes (maybe most times) these happen because I can measure better than the last guy 🙂 or better than even I did last year. As time goes on there...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 858
Reply
RE: Proposed $2.8 Million FCC Penalty against drone manufacturer

Spectrum usage isn't decided in a USA vs the rest of the world vacuum, there is an international organization that coordinates this worldwide: This i...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SCHONDSTEDT SPOT

Looks a lot like?/p> SHG

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Vests

I used this one for a long time and they are pretty good and a good price point:?/p> Currently I just got a Party Chief and like it except it is over ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposed $2.8 Million FCC Penalty against drone manufacturer

Radio transmitter have always been a controlled substance, there is a finite radio spectrum and splattering all over someplace where you don't belong ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting graphs from Canadian PPP service

I have used the NR-CAN service a few times, but it has been awhile. A good alternative to OPUS if it goes down. SHG

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Satellite Phone for RTN Connection

Lee, some of the excess baggage is due to having an older receiver without WiFi, I already owned everything but the router so instead of trying to add...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 33
Views: 1845
Page 19 / 47