Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
@bill93 thanks for the link. I personally know Michael and sat in the room with him on the initial Oregon working group on the LDP's about 10 years ag...
@bill93 well in at least one, and maybe two software packages I never could get it to work, tried using the two parallel templates with same info for ...
@norman-oklahoma other than ODOT projects I see the same thing, one odd thing is all the firms still scaling SPC to ground, my gosh, if you want groun...
@john-putnam I was there with John, in hindsight I wished we had NOT created the single parallel Lambert zones, they continue to be slow to implementa...
The RFM96W was the combined unit with a radio on the bottom and the 35W amp on top. The RFA96W @eduardo_01 posted is a 35W amplifier?ÿONLY. You will n...
@spmpls YES! I have been doing per that article for years, it takes more than a button push, so most don't because it takes some analysis to determine...
I will be at conference, BUT as an exhibitor will need to show up AFTER the exhibitor's reception. SHG
Has ATT already started shutting down 3G in some areas? By 2022 it is all gone...... SHG
37, I had been 1st been licensed three years prior and had added two more states with around 12 years of experience total plus a two year surveying de...
Looks like an opportunity to unload that Topcon, in the spring if you have added someone you can buy what you want. Renting my private gear hasn't wor...
@protracted He didn't mention any such compensation and in fact gave permission as I reported below: "The book is not in print anymore. I certa...
I wonder going forward how this impacts OPUS and possibly other services that used TEQC? At one time the conversion from native binary formats where O...
The viewfinders were not lit. The reticule should be lit however. I believe it is an LED and it was internal, if not working, no clue, but I think it ...
Probably or at least close to same results. Not familiar with gear or software you mention, HOWEVER, can't you get a real time position and a post pro...
@rover83 yeah I forgot to mention TEQC, it will read and convert to RINEX. I thought the original question was more about reading these files into a p...
There may be some software, BUT not aware of anything other than OPUS that will read and provide results WITHOUT paying. LGO and the newer Infinity ar...
I just heard from Dan and this was his response: "The book is not in print anymore.?ÿ I certainly have no issue with sharing, copying, whatever." So t...