AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
SCsurvey
SCsurvey
@scsurvey
Free
Joined: May 1, 2021 6:40 am
Last seen: May 21, 2026 4:48 am
Topics: 15 / Replies: 66
Topic
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 493
Reply
RE: Aerial Panels Question

LOL I guess I should have mentioned that the last time I did them was also in the late 90's.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1317
Reply
RE: Need an inexpensive CAD program for field use.

Thanks guys. I did not think of exporting in a dxf format, and forgot that truview (which is already installed on my old laptop) would allow you to im...

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: I'm moving to a company that is very layout heavy.

I have drifted to this side of surveying gradually over the years. This was not done intentionally, it just happened for many reasons. I still get out...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you identify the instrument?

Is that possibly a brass “glare shield” on the end of shorter scope? I don't know if this is the proper name for the device but my dumpy level case ha...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ranger Wifi CF Card

We use a Samsung “Convoy” with an extended life battery for our VRS network connection on our R6 unit that goes with my crew. The battery that comes w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina Construction Staking

If "as-built" drawings are part of the contract/scope those may need to be certified by PLS or PE depending on type of documentation submitted.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 676
Reply
RE: Star-net question

Thanks Ken. I was hoping you would be online to help.

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1249
Reply
RE: Just a dummy asking about a tablet for SWMBO

Just went thru this with SWMBO at Christmas. I got her a 10" Galaxy Tab with android her only problem was she could not fit it in her purse.:-O So I b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of measurement sets

You are right it is a matter of personal preference. I use option 3 because I run non robotic and ghost everything into the field book in horizontal d...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 5