Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
WilliwawTry WYOMING - MONTANA Border (they followed the 45th-1879)by Bruce H. BlevinsYou can find it on the Montana Surveyors website. MARLS.com/Marke...
Bought and been using one for about 3 months, after my Topcon 304 died. Great gun so far, but yes the cable plugging in on the upper motion is a bit o...
Saw? Cardinals VS. Red Sox 2013 World Series Contest!! ?Sox's 5 Games 8 Runs
As an old guy I agree with Tom. I called them cap bolts, maybe NE cap bolt between the R in Mueller and the C in Chattanooga.
Carl - ATLAS ELECTRONICS in Dallas - Schonstedt repair?Sent a non working Schonstedt to Atlas several months ago and was extremely pleaded with their ...
Dennis--George D. Hill was appointed the first Surveyor General of Dakota Territory, and took office on June 27, 1861, his office being in Yankton.On ...
Independent Design and Production Inc. (www.idpi.biz)will repair them. Used them numerous times and they do a good job.
MightyGeez!Am I the only one that can't believe that we TGO users are left stranded on the island? Would anyone buy a car that all of a sudden stopped...
rangers 6games 8 runsTHIS ENTRY IS OUT!!!! Sorry, Scott. Thanks for participating!! 🙂
5 years nothing, 20 years nothing, at 26 years they took away 500 hours of accumulated sick leave when we changed ownership, just months before I need...