AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
samizdat
samizdat
@samizdat
Free
Joined: April 26, 2015 10:02 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 20
Reply
RE: Trimble VRS dual station observation

So if I understand correctly choosing "Multiple Station (CMR)" allows you to select a SINGLE base from a list of multiple available stations. So the n...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC3 setup for RTN

@tom-bryant. Thanks, Tom. I've been looking everywhere for answers to this. However I still don't understand what the difference between "Multi Statio...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How to break into working for yourself

I consider myself a quick learner and self-starter, but maybe that's why I found myself with a license in a PM role before I really had the necessary ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How to break into working for yourself

@paul-in-pa I got my PLS a few years ago, but took night courses and online courses to get the required number of hours of survey related courses in G...

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Solo Business??

Moved comment to new thread...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: My take on solo surveying

@just-a-surveyor Seems like if the rest of you kept your fees where they should be, then the low-ballers would eventually get more work than they coul...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Opus rapid static not working

We ran static on 3 points in the north Georgia mountains, and got the 6029 message without any other messages. Has anyone ever seen that??ÿ Do I have ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a good pair of boots

I've started buying slightly used boots on eBay, and have been able to try boots otherwise out of my price range. I was pretty happy with the redwings...

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Older Equipment

Is there an ebay link? I'm interested in the theodolite.

11 years ago
Forum
Topic
11 years ago
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 1064
Reply
RE: Pipe Mics for sale (attachments for measuring recessed pipe inverts)

By the way, I'd be willing to make a trade or partial trade for an old theodolite. Not an electronic one. Actually, the more antique the better. Mainl...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pipe Mics for sale (attachments for measuring recessed pipe inverts)

This site isn't allowing me to send my email to people anymore. It says I need more likes. Please like my posts, so I can get upgraded. Thanks,Jon

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pipe Mics for sale (attachments for measuring recessed pipe inverts)

I've just sold that last newer looking Pipe-Mic II. I still have 4 of the older-looking ones. If anyone is interested I can test them on a level rod t...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pipe Mics for sale (attachments for measuring recessed pipe inverts)

And actually, one of them looks just like the other older ones, but it has a Pipe-Mic II label.

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pipe Mics for sale (attachments for measuring recessed pipe inverts)

MarchiondaSurvey, post: 351481, member: 9048 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the pipe mic II has small cutouts at the bottom for the screw...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pipe Mics for sale (attachments for measuring recessed pipe inverts)

MarchiondaSurvey, post: 351481, member: 9048 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the pipe mic II has small cutouts at the bottom for the screw...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pipe Mics for sale (attachments for measuring recessed pipe inverts)

I meant to add that you should include $15 for postage.

11 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2