AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
ron-cloninger
ron-cloninger
@ron-cloninger
Free
Joined: August 18, 2010 8:01 am
Last seen: September 12, 2026 8:51 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 69
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Recommendations of power rotary hammer/ chisel

Chris_Fowle, post: 446929, member: 6109 wrote: This is what we use. You can find it at the DYI Outlet

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Section division on existing fences

I agree if the fence corner has been accepted and used by the adjoining owners.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GPS500 Data Files

Are you just turning the receiver on and off? Do you have the TR500 key pad to start and stop your static sessions? Does your receiver have the latest...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Plotting Software

I would recommend Carlson Survey with Intellicad, you can plot your deeds and a whole lot more including SurvNet, Carlson Least square adjustment.Ron

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How do you get Star*net to plot/adjust Sideshots?

You must have something wrong, Star*Net will do everything you want. Can you post your input files and I am sure someone can help you.Ron

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a Trimble 4700,4800,5700, 5800 to use as Rover for 4700 Base

Site didn't update so I double posted. Let me think about it.Ron

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4700,4800,5700,5800, Rover to use with 4700 base

I have a 4700 with radio, tested as rover once, mainly used as base for R8 or Leica 530. Has not been used for a couple years, What are willing to pa...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Looking for a Trimble 4700,4800,5700, 5800 to use as Rover for 4700 Base

Aaron Fitzhugh, post: 377359, member: 11828 wrote: Looking for a rover to work with a 4700 Base/ PCrest Radio. I have a 4700 receiver I could use but ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A Surveying Memory

Thanks, very touching story, you really should save your life experiences and write a bookSent from my USCC-E6762 using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Mile Post Info for RR

Thanks, saved for future reference

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey's plotted to Grid vs. Ground

1. No, no way to know without ground check or checking with who ever prepared survey. 2. Depends on methods used or preferences of surveyor preparing ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

Yet another at 62 years old, started in 1973, licensed 1980, solo in 2006. Can't imagine doing anything else.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD Triumph-LS

Yes, I highly recommend it. I have been using for over a year now. And I have not been close to using of the features.Sent from my USCC-E6762 using Ta...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP Calculating 5-Sided Property

probably want to check your numbers, as it is the figure created by your bearings and distances does not close by 4.00'

11 years ago
Reply
RE: March 2015 Photo - Time to Pick

All of them are great, I am voting for #4, great background and awesome robot. Just happens to look like mine.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS

I just sent one a hour ago to OPUS-RS and it worked fine.Ron

12 years ago
Reply
RE: WHO ARE WE

Group 5AASLicensed in Illinois in 1980, Licensed in Missouri and Iowa in 2000

12 years ago
Page 2 / 4