AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
ron-cloninger
ron-cloninger
@ron-cloninger
Free
Joined: August 18, 2010 8:01 am
Last seen: September 12, 2026 8:51 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 69
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: Where Everyone from

Central Illinois, USA

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Climbing Chain Link Fences

Great Idea, thanks for sharing

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

So sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine this happening any parent.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Bed Organizers

I would also like one new or used.?ÿ Call 309-251-5559 Central Illinois could pick up in eastern Iowa or have shipped

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: supply chain, schmupply schmchain

Once you get used to the Javad LS or LS+, You will never regret it.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this traverse close?

0.00931 Error Bearing> N 32?ø58'36" W This is what I got

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought's thought for today

How about using a GPS devise such as Garmin when to determine your speed, there are probably smart phone apps that will work to.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Extracting Javad RTK Vectors

There is a thread on the Javad?ÿ Support Site?explaining how to do what you.?ÿ You will need the LS to export the NGS g files.?ÿ Hope this helps Ron

9 years ago
Reply
RE: So, you are gonna pincushion it...

I just have one question, if everyone is happy, happy, happy with the existing fence corners why did someone want a surveyor to come out? To verify ev...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Who'd like to go compare a R10 to a Javad?

I was considering coming to, but had other obligations. I was wanting to meet everyone and am looking forward to the results. I do own an LS and think...

9 years ago
Reply
Page 1 / 4