AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Alternative to spray paint

They have the O-TAGS.com advertisement at the bottom of the page here. It's not quick and dirty like a can of paint. It might give your firm a more pr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Blunder of the Week

I might have maybe misspelled a word about three years ago..

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures from the field: Zion NP

The scenery is great! I scrolled by the pictures of people in coats to keep the illusion it was a warm desert, and hopefully forget about the cold. Gr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: When the name tells a story

I hear ya' Cow, I would have guessed Kris was right about the Dry, Little, and Big Creek too. There's a link to the USGS search function if you have t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: When the name tells a story

I had honestly wondered, once, about what the most common repeating name for creeks here in Texas would be. My bet was on a Turkey Creek or a Spring C...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Never Assume

Call was for a 5/8"ir

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you identify this corner marker?

Here's Andy Nold's thread discussing the wagon boxing. It's kind of hard to figure out which is what, between these threads.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disk or Disc

paden cash, post: 400819, member: 20 wrote: But I would like to point out that "disco" is correct, and not "disko". coincidence ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Contest to Automate ALTA Surveys. WTF........

gschrock, post: 398323, member: 556 wrote: As soon as they announce the beta of the LRRB-3010 (Land Records Research Bot) that can pass both the LS an...

10 years ago
Page 77 / 139