AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: SurveyPro

Joe the Surveyor, post: 410110, member: 118 wrote: If you set the backsight to fixed IT WILL CARRY the backsight fixed rod height to the foresight rod...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How to remove old prism pole point?

A small can of this Never Seize for all the parts and pieces of equipment you don't want to fight later.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurveyPro

You got me on that one, Jules. The fixed backsight I envision is a stationary backsight i.e. a tripod and tribrach, or a bipod and prism pole plumbed ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SurveyPro

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 410059, member: 91 wrote: No, I don't believe so. I believe that this simply tells the software you have a backsight "stacked" ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking into UAS

leegreen, post: 410054, member: 2332 wrote: Their drone (a large rotary copter) with multiple (5) return lidar cost them $350,000.It's been reported t...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 659
Reply
RE: Can any one identify this box housed brass beauty please as the pic was forwarded to me to ID

The outer edge looks round bevelled, at least from the picture. If it's round bevelled it supports cable or wire ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with tricky Control Network Setup?

Paul in PA, post: 409148, member: 236 wrote: 0.002m = 0.0065' for final precision. I said you need 0.0005' agreement testing prisms for distance.I wou...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with tricky Control Network Setup?

R.J. Schneider, post: 409071, member: 409 wrote: You could empirically prove out any number of Leica mid-range tribrachs to that accuracyMeant the <...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with tricky Control Network Setup?

Paul in PA, post: 409065, member: 236 wrote: You must be able to test all your prism setups to within 0.0005m of each other.Thinking of the glass need...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with tricky Control Network Setup?

I would wonder, and I honestly don't have enough knowledge of the subject, if GNSS observations would work for more than a semi-rough confirmation of ...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Anybody ever do e-mail marketing (Not spam)?

The same thing happens here. Same photos (literally), same statements, same final draft survey.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: keeping warm

I can't see any reason to keep track of the temperature once it gets below 50å¼. It's just cold after that.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes I grow sad about what I do

Great post, Cow. Sometimes when you get the blues, humor hint: SNL skit The Bubble has a way of taking the edge off of it.

10 years ago
Page 76 / 139