Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
They created the conditions, you just work under them.
Stephen Ward, post: 415287, member: 1206 wrote: "Sir, that is the most childish thing I've ever had anyone do to me in the course of a survey, but the...
Elvis has returned ?!??
flyin solo, post: 411266, member: 8089 wrote: I learned this the hard way. If you punch in "00.0915" (like how I learned in softdesk) you'll get a res...
Holy Cow, post: 413191, member: 50 wrote: This despite responses from the adjoiners declaring they are not about to accept results contrary to their o...
back-chain, post: 413051, member: 7900 wrote: last swig = 98% backwash... so say the kids I grew up with. volume = not a consideration in light of sta...
Holy Cow, post: 413191, member: 50 wrote: defined by the non-exclusive easement, built a fence along the wrong side of it and installed a locked gate ...
flyin solo, post: 412640, member: 8089 wrote: wait, what was my point?[MEDIA=youtube]GqyposaQWnI[/MEDIA][MEDIA=youtube]VUb450Alpps[/MEDIA]
The field book is dated 1984, that can't be a quill pen and ink well.. can it?
G. Shema ran the local Motel 6
Paul, It looks obvious the weld hole area is the fault. It may be like Bill mentioned and the steel was changed by the welding. I'm not sure where I g...
Bill93, post: 410718, member: 87 wrote: What effect did welding have on the surrounding steel? Perhaps they quenched it and left it more brittle than ...
Paul, you missed your calling as a headline editor. 😀