AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

Used the pinhole in a plastic rod cap to track the partial eclipse we got.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: There is no "?" category

Are you alright with purple ?..asking for a friend.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A few survey pics from Ireland

paden cash, post: 442852, member: 20 wrote: He said he felt more at home in those two places. I'd like to try that myself.It'd be less than a week wit...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 robot issues

Dave Karoly, post: 442785, member: 94 wrote: I bet it's something simpler than collimation. It could be as simple as, are you sure your pole is 2 mete...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Still not as hard as surveying in Texas...

Rankin_File, post: 441727, member: 101 wrote: most all non -Texan surveyors will look at this and think, "He probably could have just walked around th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: They're Sueing to Fix It, How Do You Fix Something Like That.

'In court papers and as reported last month by NBC Bay Area, the latest data shows the tower has tilted about 2.5" west to the Salesforce skyscraper s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Releasing Topographic survey to non-original client

Seems to me you are one of the few parties involved not hiding behind a Nassau p.o. box address .. and you're working for free.I'm just the field crew...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Still not as hard as surveying in Texas...

Dave Karoly, post: 441466, member: 94 wrote: I'm reading another thread about an extensive control survey at a reservoirDoes it really even matter ? I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Still not as hard as surveying in Texas...

voidintheabyss, post: 441550, member: 11972 wrote: Today in Texas.[SARCASM]Showin' off you got the full service Tiki bar and pool ... It ain't always ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Angular Error Problems

I can't buy the optometrical angle as an excuse. Barring something along the lines of macular degeneration, any ocular bias will remain constant once ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Disability Insurance

Prostitute ?? Isn't that properly 'exotic fence viewer' ?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Presidio Terrace Tax Sale of Street?

It's a shame they filed an injunction on the sale of the property. I'd like to see the couple sell the property to Paul Singer and then watch the fire...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Presidio Terrace Tax Sale of Street?

Paul in PA, post: 440660, member: 236 wrote: Can anyone fill me in?It's the pearl clutchers vs. the crumb snatchers. What more do you need to know ?"I...

9 years ago
Page 64 / 139