Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
..'Thence 1900 vrs to a slum, and the NE corner of Survey #1'
Jawja, post: 453231, member: 12766 wrote: Sorry for late to the game. The subd map is gorgeous compared to some in North Fla. There are several subd t...
Brian McEachern, post: 453379, member: 9299 wrote: In the photo, the southern most pipe was held, which is the one at the the top of the photo and the...
It was early and I was kind of thinking out loud. I Google street-viewed the Florida boundary post from the other day and there was paint-ringed potho...
If you ignore the parallelogram the subdivision plat creates, with the North line of the subdivision and the South line of Government lot 33, and base...
Brian McEachern, post: 452868, member: 9299 wrote: I left out at least one key detail in my previous post, my apologies, the most notable detail not i...
In Texas you're required to notify the board.(c) A person registered or licensed under the Act and employed by a Firm shall notify the Board in writin...
Brian McEachern, post: 452835, member: 9299 wrote: R/W referring to the west R/W of the block.... Should have mentioned.No, that's me thinking the tak...
Brian McEachern, post: 451736, member: 9299 wrote: Was finally able to measure to the pipes I was referring to. Platted distance between the right of ...
Tom Adams, post: 452705, member: 7285 wrote: I was in it for the $150 donation to the actual purchaser.......This doesn't work like the usual survey k...
It's not Houston, if that narrows it down any.
I'll pledge $150 toward the purchase for whomever finds the juevos to purchase a designer bag.
Just watched a show about the Florida Everglades on some nature channel the other day. According to the show, when the Glades dry up in the winter, th...
I heard a story about fifteen years ago of a guy selling land to folks under the same terms, low down, monthly payments. When things didn't work out a...