AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: When is a fence "just a fence"?

paden cash, post: 454723, member: 20 wrote: The contract is specific to the tune of "the S2 SW/4, the SE/4...yadda, yadda" and I proceed to break down...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Goals...

FL/GA PLS., post: 455133, member: 379 wrote: To have 10M in net worth prior to reaching 70. :cool:Okay, here's the latest idea ... with a few of the r...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Mark Mayer, post: 454808, member: 424 wrote: Huh? The librarian code of ethics?[SARCASM]First rule of Librarian Code of Ethics, never mention the libr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Measurement Not matching Quandary

Paul in PA, post: 454684, member: 236 wrote: I should have entered the "tongue in cheek" emojiyeah, that took a second to understand how many millimet...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK over cellular-network congestion?

I would have thought the opposite would be true, in regards to the urban/rural setting. Are you having to redial your NTRIP on these occasions ?Genera...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SLOW TIMES

'I command a king's ship, not a private yacht! WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR DAMNED HOBBIES, SIR!' 🙂

9 years ago
Reply
RE: SLOW TIMES

paden cash, post: 454536, member: 20 wrote: Certain times of the year it's nice to get the crew out and attempt to recover some original stones with n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tribrach OP Target and Focus Calibration

I remember that making me crazy once, about fifteen years back, until I found a spider had spun a web in the hollow of the tripod spindle adapter.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: trimble S6 life time?

I think Lee's comment is salient. Hopefully that MT1000 is in good shape. It's a few grand to replace one and, you'd be amazed where that S6 will wand...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Self Employed Vs Employed

Holy Cow, post: 454254, member: 50 wrote: We lost our modem/router one evening when lightning flashed nearby three or four weeks ago. Everything else ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How accurate is your total station?

Bill93, post: 454064, member: 87 wrote: The manufacturer chose to correct this to a degree that depended on the instrument specification.This was the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Technician pay

jpb, post: 454084, member: 9284 wrote: It's also so much about the benefits anymore. Not so much the health care and things like that if he is young,N...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A good day

A Harris, post: 454013, member: 81 wrote: My fishing partner did some of that parachute flying behind a boat and came back all bruised up and could ha...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How accurate is your total station?

There was an article I read, concerning daily procedures for qualifying under an ASTM or ISO certification, which called for three direct and reverse ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Which is better, if either?

eddycreek, post: 453997, member: 501 wrote: Yeah, guy I know works for a diving company and they sre looking for the upper end of an old pipe that was...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Which is better, if either?

eddycreek, post: 453993, member: 501 wrote: And object being looked for is under about 60' of water.[SARCASM]Oh, this oughta' be good![/SARCASM] 😀

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why buy a Leica over Geomax

Totalsurv, post: 453957, member: 8202 wrote: Is Leica Captivate software that much better than a Geomax with Carlson?I wished I could take a spin with...

9 years ago
Page 56 / 139