Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Brad Ott, post: 456995, member: 197 wrote: dittoditto^2
Jim Frame, post: 456943, member: 10 wrote: But again, maybe I'm just set in my ways and reluctant to change.That's just wrong. There's been a few time...
BlitzkriegBob, post: 456981, member: 9554 wrote: I'm interested to know which subdivision that is R.J. I sometimes felt that I popped open put near ev...
Grappling hook and a chain. 😀
I would think that using the properties button to identify the line types you want to display, turning off the other layers, then wblocking what you n...
John Putnam, post: 456769, member: 1188 wrote: Most, if not all, modern manholes in this part have rebar rungs pre-cast in the ring sections. The lids...
MightyMoe, post: 456782, member: 700 wrote: There are all kinds of depths here, topography and of course you want water to be at least 6'deep to the t...
D Bendell, post: 456727, member: 12975 wrote: Great question! I was thinking the same thing the last time I was swimming inside one and trying to get ...
Thanks. These structures are usually 4'-5' deep and I can't recall seeing any ladder rungs, but Most precast manholes I've seen don't have them anyway...
Well if we have to post normal stuff; adhesion is also the property that creates the miniscus in the vial level bubble. /normal stuff