Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Holy Cow, post: 456641, member: 50 wrote: In business management it is common to find that $#it floats to the top.
Skeeter1996, post: 456101, member: 9224 wrote: Oh yeah Disneyland gives you Legionnaire's disease and grizzly bears maul you in the National Parks. My...
Mark Mayer, post: 456249, member: 424 wrote: It seems to me that in 1911 cars were still somewhat less than universal. And you wouldn't refer to your ...
Jim in AZ, post: 455539, member: 249 wrote: I'm sure there are particulars, but I'll bet this is a lower court ruling and not an appeal ruling. The pl...
Not to worry, after you wash the vest enough times the reflective tape just falls off anyway
leegreen, post: 455335, member: 2332 wrote: I haven't seen a robot tracking to a vest since 2004Which side of the instrument were you on ?
FL/GA PLS., post: 455186, member: 379 wrote: Sounds pretty good, but I'm currently involved in an Ocean Front Condominium development in Colorado. :DW...
FL/GA PLS., post: 455162, member: 379 wrote: Yea, just like Snap, screwed another idiot (me) out of 10K. SWMBO reminds me of the impulsive poor choice...