Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
It might be worth a few minutes of time. ?ÿ ?ÿ
.. What's the weather like out there now, Gene ??ÿ
Ruffbrew, If you ever find the answer for this, could you post it ?
I was told to stake a building that made the leat amount of sense, so much that I had to ask registered what the hay went wrong here. Not sure how we ...
At 100' +/- you should be able to do better than a 1mm pointing with a 30x power scope. But then i'm not sure where that published 1mm in the specs, a...
The estimate of centering accuracy for your gpr121 is 1mm. If you break down that traverse of 143m into say five evenly spaced legs with, making it te...
What's the feels like temperature for tommorrow ?
Is the dc set up to create a 3D polyline ? ?ÿIt seems like that could fall apart when you went to import the F2F.?ÿ
'..the second worst surveyor is an appliance operator.' ?ÿ
"Error related to network status: 404 - Not Found"?ÿ First link busted. Thanks, thought the 'x' was shorthand for crossing. ?ÿ edit: there really are ...
That 'X4' , and 'X5' isn't a shorthand for crossing the Lines of those sections ?
A few weeks back I ran into a one foot copperhead on the banks of the Brazos. Walked another 300' aling the top bank and ran into a three foot mocassi...
"But I really liked surveying alone! " ?ÿ It's okay, Andy. It's not like you're gonna' go blind or anything. They would've said so in the video. ?ÿ?ÿ ...
Posted by: James Fleming Somewhere I'd like to believe there is a message board where architects post stuff like: ?ÿ The surveyor, he had one job, one...