Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Retracement Rules: 1. You can't find that which you don't look for. 2. It helps (a lot) to look in the right place. 3. You must know what you're looki...
"Houston is the biggest sh*thole I??ve ever been forced to visit repeatedly." ?ÿ I thought you liked being forced in the sh*thole, has something chan...
"Mighty quiet out there today.... too quiet...." ?ÿ hmmm..Did you try plotting all the field crew extended lunch hour data on a bologna and cheese gra...
..I'd say yeah. ?ÿ Photo Link 1 Photo Link 2
A formal demonstration of Triangulation.
Then there's the Chinese Space Station falling to earth. Not a GPS expert, but if that lands on your R10 and bipod you can probably expect some interf...
'There might be a slight chance that some crews might cite said alarmist UK article as a reason for being slightly behind schedule (or explaining a lo...
Antecdote to the thread; Had to have been over a year ago, or better, there were Criagslist ads, here in Houston, looking for crews to travel to Chica...
"..it seems to me that running the older model Leica TSs with a.." ?ÿ Didn't catch that in time. I wasn't referring to the TS Flexline models. Meant t...
I would do a quick search to see if your latest software update supported the Flexline model. From there, it seems to me that running the older model ...
Then there's Moore's Law, and if that had any effect on the pricing. The total station did arrive with the explosion of the home personal computer.
'maybe this will interest those that use Windows 10 for everything, not just for the apps that require it' ?ÿ Thanks, Pete, but the score so far betwe...