Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
BlackJack Oak has about the same bark. Saw one today and was gonna' snap a picture. Probably should have.
Does your bark have an ??X? pattern and is deeply furrowed?I would start with thinking about Sassafras, Black Walnut, and Black Locust. If it is a ...
And just to round out the usual topic progression; here's a photo of some yaks we saw in the field the other day. ?ÿ
Trying to imagine whether you're building this from the ground up, or matching an existing facility. If this were an existing facility, requiring the ...
If you did manage to get the speech recognition you wouldn't pay as much attention to the screen, and possibly wander off onto the adjoiner's property...
'.02' horizontally over a 1000'x1000' is very tight, you may think you achieve that when you do layout, but you probably don't in a positional toleran...
Happy to have a DC. I remember having to book the angles and distances, it was like Star Wars when TDS came out with the software for the 48 ! Shoot a...
'There is a setting in the survey style under Instrument called HA VA Status Rate - try switching it to Never. Regarding bad angles - tell the crew no...
'I was hoping that there was someone else out there running Trimble access with a NIKON NIVO that could provide us with insite or their own experience...
What instrument and DC were you using with this setup??ÿ
I know the Trimble tsc3 with Access is very powerful, and intuitive. Don't understand why their promotional videos pale compared to Leica's promotiona...
Must say I'm pleased to see more and more departure from mobile versions of Windows. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿYou need safety glasses and gloves to stay in the email ...
I think when you select that range of points it creates a scale factor to fit the area of the extremes of the rectangle made by that range of points, ...
'If you are a surveyor in Texas, I'd love to hear from you, whether you agree with me or not.' ?ÿ No .. just the field crew. Why are we doing this aga...
I asked two older chiefs who had been using that forever on a tsc2, and they drew a blank. Never heard of that. We had been using that in single point...