Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
well, seeing as there are two imperial prison farm cemeteries within pissin' distance of there, might be a good place to start investigating. ?ÿ There...
I thought one day I had it whipped when registered handed me a deed to a property we were surveying that called for 1" galvanized iron pipes at each o...
'Caller had an extremely simple job.' ?ÿ ?ÿ
'The two stations on the map are numbers 74 and 75, not that far apart.' That's special. Thought I was looking at unique station tags, not temperature...
Posted by: Bill93 Be aware you need absolute pressure at your elevation and the value given by most weather services are adjusted to sea level equival...
Couldn't edit the first post in Safari. This was the historic barometric chart for KTXHOUST2063 for Thursday.
'It's still freezing at night, at least to us Southern Hillbillies.?ÿ ' ?ÿ Those insulated beach sandals are probably looking pretty good right about ...
"Right underneath "ELEV" is $250/five which means the elevation is 50 feets. Couldn't be clearer to me. ?" ?ÿ If it's set in concrete, that must be ri...
"Love Mean Seal" .. ? ? ?ÿ
"Houston drivers are very skilful and seldom make stupid moves on the freeway, although they follow a little more closely than is smart." ?ÿ That's he...
"There is a surveyor in this state that uses this field crew.?ÿ Supposedly, the field crew has their own equipment.?ÿ They go out and survey a lot and...
If I were going to make that large a leap, I might aim for something higher than an unlicensed position in the Houston area. Here is an Craigslist ad ...
"What do you do with that giant back pocket? Put ice packs in it to keep cool in the summer?" ?ÿ Data collector bottles of water hubs rain gear packs ...