Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
It's a wholly valid argument that you are able to perform most, if not all, surveying functions, and the data collection, with the onboard software. R...
Posted by: Mark Mayer BTW - every calculator is more or less 1985 technology at best.?ÿ ?ÿ nice. so we're calculator shaming now ? ?ÿ?ÿ ??ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
People I know, that knew him, speak well of him. Prayers for that family.
Posted by: Wendell Units? Already in use ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
Posted by: holy cow For nearly flat one-acre open lots all you really need is a level, steel tape, grid layout, pen, paper and a pocket calculator. ?ÿ...
One more addition to this, used it recently with the rs232 connection and verified every angle on the instrument matched the dc screen. It worked with...
Posted by: Paul in PA SVN 24?ÿis long out of service. Are you looking at a PRN number? Paul in PA Yeah. The site that I went to has log in and permiss...
Having sourced two separate satellite tracking sites, and run through the list of current SVNs, it appears a rough mean between the apogees and perigr...
'If they were not at different heights they would hit each other, so there has to be variations within each constellation.' ?ÿ From a half dozen Navst...
This was interesting;
Technical ability Skill level Proficiency These are all demonstrable and tangible assets. ?ÿ
Posted by: R.J. Schneider Posted by: Bill93 Thread hijack:?ÿ I've heard that the subtleties of a water hose level mean it isn't as accurate as a good ...
Posted by: Bill93 Thread hijack:?ÿ I've heard that the subtleties of a water hose level mean it isn't as accurate as a good optical level run. ?ÿ I no...