AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: arrowhead country

Dig the Hill Country pictures. thanks

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you are simply better than the other guy....

Didn't you notice the PI point in that line ?? ?ÿ ??ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings From America's Post-Industrial Dystopian Wastelands

I was seeing the three foot lath bag, with four foot laths, as the dystopian metaphor here. Which just leads to a much suppressed rant about allowing ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas easement monumentation

I suppose I didn't think that through. You're not going to have a building without the utilities laid, you can't install utilities without an easement...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

Posted by: GeeOddMike my tastiest was at the Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin. ?ÿ Geodesist finds Gravity bar, updates at 11:00. ?ÿ?ÿ ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Job Interview Questions for an Instrument Man

Here's a tact; If you don't know enough of the right questions to ask, why not turn the interview over to the candidate? Hand that person a brief (no ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas easement monumentation

"..but i don't agree with the gist of his point here, and would simply offer this easement i wrote about 12 years ago as counterpoint .." ?ÿ Looking a...

8 years ago
Page 43 / 139