Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Pompeii, Timgad are examples of the model cities the Romans created using a basic model at the height of the empire.?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
@bill93 ugh. Thanks, Bill
I think I'd try to force that loose reticule error, after the peg test. If it were a well graded three acres on a 25' grid ( 30 lines +/- ),?ÿ set up ...
Trying to wrap my head around this.?ÿ The advertisement calls it a 25mm o/s prism,?ÿ the backplate states it is a -17.5mm prism, which should equate t...
Got a shot at 1500' with a mini-prism not too long back.
really doesn't matter if it's snowing or sleeting, the important part here is that it's COLD.?ÿ If you could make your way down here and take all the ...
I had no idea you could post a thread title this long. No information on the total station though
@geeoddmike Were ya'll opening for Blue Oyster Cult ? ????
@sreeserinpa I would want to ask if the communication errors showed up after a sideshot timed out - maybe the rod walked off before the I-man said ...
It might be regional but, the three surest ways to make it rain were: a) Mow the lawn b) Wash your vehicle c) Barbecue ?ÿ
Sounds okay. ?ÿ
@a-harris Chief said that the other day, "That Pecan tree is loaded!". Fifty feet away was a sweetgum, thought he lost his mind. It was a tree across...