Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Infinitive?ÿ
@flyin-solo .. then there's well-sites, graveyards, wetlands, toxic waste or superfund locations.?ÿ You have to account for these features when when ...
@flyin-solo Man I guess. There's subdivision platting, ALTA surveys, retracement surveys to meet minimum TBPLS, and/or TSPS standards .. each one spe...
You'd rather tie in all the acorns instead ??ÿ?ÿ :hmm: ?ÿ
@wendell ?ÿ??? ?ÿ Is that a one time through the line with a ticket, or could you bring your plate back for seconds ? ?ÿ
counter argument;?ÿ Citigroup.?ÿ But yeah, they have all your money, and everyone else's, so what can you do. They can't crash the the whole market (...
I had to laugh cause investment advice in Florida reminds me of this movie I would guess that as long as the folks over at the FRBNY don't start sn...
@rankin_file It's a flip phone, so ...
This might be the answer.?ÿ I would guess those large drones are expensive. Someone had deep pockets. ?ÿ
@holy-cow It will always be a bar-ditch to me.