AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Found the tunnel...

@a-harris Summer of '91, early one morning spent over fifteen minutes digging, chipping, and hacking away at a concrete wall footing, at the base of ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Indiana auction Saturday

@paden-cash c'mon. you have an Iron Hog Ringer ?

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Second Hand Calculators

@james-vianna Thanks. That's clever as hell. Still have my $14 flip phone.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Second Hand Calculators

@just-a-surveyor Thank you, Steve. I will make do with the 48. I know where the keys and menus have disappeared to.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Second Hand Calculators

That's never really worked for me. This is the second HP I've got my hands on ?ÿ I hereby promise to never try that again.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Second Hand Calculators

yeah it's pretty much a Hobson's Choice type of affair. Guess I was wondering if wasted their time with the fits-and-starts of buying unknown things. ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 1936
Reply
RE: The California-Nevada Border War

'At the 39th degree latitude (Lake Tahoe), a clock error of only one second would cause a surveyor to post his longitude marker nearly a quarter of a ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod question

@chris-mills The yacht paint, what type of paint would that be in case someone couldn't find yacht paint. From the sound of it you're using a really ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod question

Field crew only ever got what was bought for them. From that, these (kept in good condition) always provided good results. According to the internet, ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What was I thinking?

I know it's not nearly in the same league, this is what I turned in the other day.?ÿ Wish I would have taken a minute to think that one out. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Retiring Surveyor

@tom-adams Avavtar looks alright from here. Just wipe out the entire cache of cookies relating to this site. ?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: ppm chart, or calculator

@john-nolton John Nolton, Thank you.  ??§  I was just going to post this old chart I found.    

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 2370
Reply
RE: Retiring Surveyor

?ÿ Save an image that you like from the web to your desktop, or find one on the web, highlight and copy the URL

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Page 32 / 139