AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Prices are skyrocketing just as everyone decides to finally do something

I think it's going to be a weird over-and-under-shoot for consumables. Shipping has hit a huge price high with a record number of connexes being lost...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fred Dearyan, PLS 902, State of Arkansas has deceased

Respects and condolonces, Nate. I am sorry to hear that.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It was all for this.

@norman-oklahoma Isn't 3% a little below the prime lending rate ??ÿ Is this another effect of cheap money and starved investors ?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It was all for this.

One of these days you're going to open the broom closet, and there's going to be a triple prism holder on a shelf that's going to make the whole deal ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon DTM-A10LG with charger, manual, and DC cord

@richard-imrie ?ÿ It has been forever since I had seen the 'Top Gun' which I got to use for a short time back then. Past the name, the optics on t...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Server Maintenance: 2021-04-20 @ 10pm Pacific

@flga-2-2 Maintenance is perfectly legal in some states, any day of the year .....?ÿ ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Party Chief - Sacramento County advertisement

@jim-frame The re in San Francisco always seems to make the news. I'd somehow figured the rest of California couldn't be too far behind. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Party Chief - Sacramento County advertisement

That's just scary. You read that and just have to wonder how expensive California must be to live in.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

@paden-cash That's some of the best sense I've heard in awhile.?ÿ Thinking of some of the bar ditches locally that haven't been maintained since the ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

@nate-the-surveyor I'd have to agree with the left/right thing.?ÿ Directions with a bunch of lefts and rights is mind numbing. It's seems, at least ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Reviewers

Wouldn't this save you a fortune in redlining and editing ? You just send them the first draft and let the chips fall where they will.?ÿ ?????ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Man sues NC Survey Board after being issued cease and desist for flying drone

A quick web search, and I can't seem to find them championing that right to repair movement, which seems to be a well aligned cause for them. ?ÿ The...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Crew doing their job

Cow, I'm looking at roughly a 10"-12" Mesquite tree.?ÿ The Shoenstadt works that far away, honestly. ?ÿ Edit:?ÿ I do enjoy those neo-feudal tenure r...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Crew doing their job

That IP should have made the Shoenstadt scream.?ÿ

6 years ago
Page 20 / 139