AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: First Blood

@williwaw I knew I'd get that wrong, it is an anti-hemorrhagic, not an anti-coagulant.?ÿ Yarrow was the plant I couldn't remember.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: First Blood

Never seen the plant anti-coagulent method before. That's clever as hell in a very remote situation like that. Read it online, once, and in a book th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Refusal.....

You've got something to tie the lath to now.?ÿ ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Recommendations for new prism for Leica 1203+ robot

I'd always like these Seco Mini-Prisms for a number of reasons.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Feelings of power

Where does making-it-to-Friday rank in that larger graph thing ?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: trimble s5

There's a FineLock option that Trimble offers. I'm not sure if it is available for the s5, maybe the s7 ..8 ? And even though it is tracking your pri...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Really ticked off at Parani Bluetooth adaptors

@cf-67 Does Microsoft still support Windows Mobile ?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Youtube of sloped view easement

Living up in the attic, and staring out the window at the beach, is something they make haunted house movies out of. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Youtube of sloped view easement

Not that the display isn't impressive and colorful, but how do you get in a situation like that to begin with ? A 94?ø zenith view easement against s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Car rentals

Trinidad. They drive on the left, up and down hills, around curves, no streetlights or stop signs. Get near an intersection, you honk then fly through...

5 years ago
Page 19 / 139