AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Hate Is A Strong Word

@mike-marks?ÿ That.?ÿ Someone on here posted a thought on showing up early every day, before starting time, and did some quick back of a napkin calcu...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Postcard From The Rockies 7

@bill93?ÿ Little late in the game but, yeah, I got that confused with a lug wrench. It still works though.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Postcard From The Rockies 7

You bind up the tip in the socket of the tire iron and twist and pull.?ÿ A 7/8"(?) open end wrench works too

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Postcard From The Rockies 7

The tire iron in the truck works well for those who get in such a hurry, they set six, three foot irons incorrectly, because they forgot to switch to ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Chicago marker

We'd run into something similar on a commercial property. Brass plaque laid in the sidewalk inscribed with Private Property.?ÿ They weren't(edit) on t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Living dangerously today

@holy-cow?ÿ GOD!?ÿ I own all my life's experiences and mistakes (tmi) attached to my name, but I would never have thought to include suspecting I had...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Living dangerously today

@holy-cow?ÿ Adding a point of contact, if you need any miracles through the church.?ÿ ?????ÿ You probably already know this person .. or one of thei...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Living dangerously today

@holy-cow The volunteer gig rocks. I keep getting the Mr Drucker from Green Acres picture in my head.?ÿ ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Living dangerously today

With all those hats you wear, I had always wondered if anyone else in that county is actually working.?ÿ ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Field to Finish - Civil 3d Top and Toe of Wall

Seems like Carlson had the really cool setup for something like this in their curb elevation labeling routine. Really came out looking nice when you ...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Page 18 / 139