AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Survey pro 5.1 help/vent/rant

What if you were to create a new job and tag that last job as a a control file, would that be a work around to let you edit ?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do so many surveyors have a problem with this?

Link to the case:good: Not much in the line of constructive notice in this case, less one realtor pointing to a high line power pole not shown on the...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do so many surveyors have a problem with this?

If there were a link to the entire case it might shed more light on the ruling.The paragraph you highlighted shows and adjudicated boundary, and maybe...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Using Reflectorless Leica Station (1200)

I've used Leica's reflectorless with great results. Somewhere on Leica's website they have the manual for the 1200 series that details the beams diver...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Equipment Recovered - Whose is it?

Little green level looks like it could use a home. I'm not familiar with that brand total station. The older yellow instrument appears to be a Topcon ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GEOID12a in Utah

Okay, I wanna' ask, and if you have time for the dumb questions..."Model contoured @ 0.1 meters (N) with the outline of Utah over the top."Does this r...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FS: Leica/Wild T1610 and Distomat DI1600

May, or may not, be the same item closed out at $504

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: 2"x1/4" Steel Strap found

One of the more interesting monuments"..fence near DT Houston by an old retired L@#$er and a double barrel shotgun."Well that's just wrong. The day we...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Unlicensed practice

:good: That sounds like the likely answer. What kind of survey are you going to get with an ink pen on a 1:24K scale ?This sounds like quite an opport...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: This seems weird

The Texas Board is Aware"I heard from the Board on this:'We are in contact with them. They have agreed to take down their web site.'I think I wasn't t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Shared Mainenance Easement

Somehow I had imagined if no one had incurred any costs, and maybe a majority of the owners weren't in favor of keeping that easement, they could work...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Shared Mainenance Easement

Have any of the owners incurred any costs yet to maintain the easement ?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: New Map - PROGRESSION OF THE GLO SURVEYS

Excellent looking map, Jerry. :good: I purchased some maps from our Texas GLO and wanted to frame them and hang them up. Apparently Deb doesn't like t...

14 years ago
Page 126 / 139