AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Leica Tribrach Optical Plummet Adjustment

I think you should get points for at least spelling Checko.. Czheko..That country adjacent Yugoslavia, correctly.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Tribrach Optical Plummet Adjustment

Amdomag, Are you trying to tell us the image is inverted ?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Great GIS Job Available Now!

"Currently I am heading up an estate.."Is that an actual job title or industry ?? Did someone get a job as a Landman and get overwhelmed by the worklo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Possible attempt to fabricate "original" evidence

Two different type of fender washer, or is one older than the other and set in a divit that collects water, rusting the monument ?These are generally ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wood Legs Vs Plastic-- My Observation and Theory

"..We have found that if we set the instrument as soon as possible and let it get acclimated to the conditions before we start using it we achieve bet...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Another problem area using Geoid 2012

I noticed where I live in West Houston there appears to be an area of uncertainty with the Geoid12. I know there are subsidence issues here and one US...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 680
Reply
RE: A point of possible confusion

Thanks. I was just looking at some old charts I suppose.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A point of possible confusion

That is somewhat interesting to me in that the 2° you mention (whether hypothetical or not) is not uncommon between SPC and recitation of record here ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Did not even need "The Sniff Test" IMVHO

That DOJ seems fairly adept at ferreting out these types of financial crimes.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The Repo Game

I don't think I understand this. I believe in the State of Texas the TBPLS requires you list the record information i.e. volume and page and the perso...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: You can travel to the ends of the earth...

LOL I concede. They'll be no matching of wit here. 😀 Still think there should be an extra comma, but thats just me.

14 years ago
Page 127 / 139