AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Real scary, ring - ring

"..What happens when these two land owners both sell to some unsuspecting buyers?? should they be held to the idiocy of the previous owners??" Appar...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Pics

I think they meant it..:excruciating:

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What exactly is a cemetery?

Connecticut woman finds skeleton under tree

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 943
Reply
RE: QS-5: A Topo Oddity

"I did discover earlier that you shouldn't leave your backsight prisms uncovered..."..or set your traverse up in line with a majority of your topo :-)...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Bracket Idea

"I'd recommend adding padding to the pole bracket closure (similar to the padding in the bracket) to avoid abrading the pole, but otherwise it looks g...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Pics

Another of these aged Xs. This one seems to fit some original block corners.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Moral Turpitude

Selling Colored Margarine with Intent to Defraud.There is quite a list of crimes that involve moral turpitude. Seems like another case of - if you hav...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 1080
Reply
RE: Splotches not plotting

I think I would select an example of the MTEXT that is plotting correctly and view it's definition through the properties dialog box, and then select ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Pics

Wondered why things wouldn't fit...The low hanging fruit..

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 29
Views: 1671
Reply
RE: This weeks stones

That red and white deal on the back of the rover, is that a laser you're blasting the rocks with ? 🙂

14 years ago
Page 125 / 139