AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Constant Distance Error in Subdivision

Oh ok, It's fairly flat in these parts and centerline isn't always run out in a subdivision here.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Constant Distance Error in Subdivision

".. is staked about 0.24 ft. wider than that."That's weird. I imagine stake-out in the Hill Country is quite a bit different from this flat land. Wond...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Ethics

Hey Cow, Not to be a bummer, but the topic is "Surveying Ethics"You got half a "you me an' the gatepost story". I say post all the particular...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM Cogo/Drafting Software

I think if I were registered, and making the purchases, there is one company I wouldn't overlook.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CS15 crashing...

Any updates on the cause of the errors? Did you try Exporting ASCII and .fbk or .rw5 through the Jobs and Data screen? I guess i was thinking this mig...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Wrong 'business'

Maybe relevant. "'Today's ruling says the Fifth Amendment protects landowners from government extortion, whether the extortion is for money or any oth...

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: So I was looking for a new total station

"..as if they won't last six months and, as you say, they aren't replaceable."It's possible to replace the o-ring. The stock is sold commercially in d...

13 years ago
Page 113 / 139