AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
PSUSurveyor01
PSUSurveyor01
@psusurveyor01
Free
Joined: October 1, 2010 7:06 am
Last seen: November 19, 2025 8:53 pm
Topics: 23 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: Evidence and Procedures for Boundary Location Seventh Edition

@eapls2708 can I trouble you for a copy of a few pages sections from Evidence and Procedures for Boundary Location 2nd and 5th editions?  

11 months ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 828
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1154
Reply
RE: Software for scheduling fieldwork?

Jim,Any chance I could get a copy of your excel spreadsheet? Email in profile is good.Thanks.

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 943
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1090
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1493
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 762
Reply
RE: OH PLS Description Examples

I'm more so looking for good examples of descriptions to use as a framework for assisting in preparing the description portion of the exam. Thanks.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1076
Reply
RE: Using xcel to convert to lat/long

I wanted to incorporate it into a form that we're already using.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1376
Reply
RE: SW PA - records of...

That's about all of the help I can be. Sorry, best of luck.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: SW PA - records of...

Try this oneIf neither of those work, go to the board and look it up.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: SW PA - records of...

Link to PA BoardInactive status. But could google or white page his name in Harmony, PA. Good Luck.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 834
Topic
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 972
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 400
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 983
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1112
Page 1 / 2