AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Prodigal Son
Prodigal Son
@prodigal-son
Free
Joined: September 3, 2016 12:16 pm
Topics: 0 / Replies: 24
Reply
RE: Never before, in the history of surveying

paden cash, post: 430159, member: 20 wrote: I had an odd morning that got me thinking about all this technology. First off I stopped by my local bank...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ya gotta give it to Carlson

Frank Willis, post: 428609, member: 472 wrote: When something gets messed up, Carlson doesn't deny it. They just fix it. I had an issue with Intell...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: End of My Geomatics Career

Nothing beats a small tight knit firm! I'll take a small 15 person firm over 500 employee stockyard any day.......

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Meeting another company's crew

I always stop and introduce myself, you never know when the hand you shake may be your next employee or employer.........

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

Brent Jung, post: 427645, member: 9451 wrote: I wear Costa Del Mar's. They make very high quality polarized lenses. As far as whether or not you can s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, it had to happen...

I carry copies of our right to entry statutes, i have on many occasions passed them out to hostile neighbors. I was on a private road digging up a com...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK base site selection.

Fog didnt help us much that morning but it burned off quick. Highest point on the interstate!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Graduating to Party Chief - A recollection

I can honestly say the smartass and $$it talking definitely carried over beyond just a PC, probably one of the biggest reason I enjoyed working under...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Virtual Pin Cushions

What service are we truly providing or what problems are we laying out for those to follow to sort thru? Personally I find it funny that someone would...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: For those of You who DIDN'T

The day we quit being a free country was the day our government said No to homesteading. Jmho

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Last Letter From A Friend

Wow....... so sorry to hear that. Those are the kinda friends that become a piece of your heart. Its always hard to let them go but it makes for a swe...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin cushion

There is alot to be said for call on a plat that reads "fnd 3/8 IP .03 south and .02 west of sw corner" i never could under stand the petty arrogance ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Burnt out...........

I find that i have less desire to work in a crew setting. I worked solo in the field for many years and prefer it. I can slack and feel my age when it...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: whats happening?

BrandonA, post: 387118, member: 11837 wrote: I completely agree, field work is something that has been lost. I was fortunate to spend some time in the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The job that keeps on giving

half bubble, post: 389528, member: 175 wrote: My mom's church "walks the bounds" every few years in the New England tradition.With one of those Army c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The job that keeps on giving

paden cash, post: 389137, member: 20 wrote: Lemme guess...SYP logs, Campbell Soup and frozen chickens. 😉 I've never felt so bad for a chicken in my ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: whats happening?

BrandonA, post: 387094, member: 11837 wrote: This was a small lot in a subdivision, we had done work nearby previously, and it was about 10 minutes fr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: $5000 to occupy a monument

JKinAK, post: 390113, member: 7219 wrote: Assuming that you are in PA - too bad there isn't a Right of Entry/Surveyor's Trespass Statute like there ar...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 2